Rossi's answer

Andrea Rossi
February 14th, 2012 at 6:23 PM <http://www.journal-of-nuclear-physics.com/?p=580&cpage=3#comment-185047>

Dear Archibald Fields:
This is a Clownerie. If this guy wants to test a 1 MW plant and has 1 million to spend he can buy a 1 MW plant, with a regular contract, that gives him all the necessary guarantees and to us the logic financial guarantees. Our plants Are tested by Our Customers and the Consultants they choose. I have not time at all for this clownery. Besides: when Our E-CATS will be in the market, this “millionaire” will have the chance to buy for few hundred dollars an E-Cat and test it as he wants, so why waste money? I do not need his money.
Warm Regards,
A.R.

Andre