All electrical devices depend on the motion of electrons.  These motions are
fully described by Newton's and Maxwell's formulations.   No over-unity is
possible.  Cold fusion, on the other hand, depends on the motion
of free nucleons.  Now we are dealing with the motion of the strong nuclear
field.  Its a new ball game, not well described by anyone, and free energy may
be possible.

What I did was apply Maxwells equations to moving carriers of the strong
nuclear force and showed, at least in my mind,
free energy was possible.  What happens is a strong long range nuclear magnetic
force is induced.

My work on that area is now complete.

http://www.angelfire.com/scifi2/zpt/chapterf.html

I am now doing what I consider to be my last experiment.  I have a small copper
tube, the kind that connect refrigerators to the water system and I am using it
as a wave guide.  In the tube I have placed a wire coated with Vaseline.  In
the Vaseline I have embedded micrometer meter sized nickel particles.  The
device is now soaking in hydrogen.  After a week or so I will stimulate the
device with sparks.  I have a neon bulb connected to the end of the pipe to
monitor the RF energy in the system.  I will monitor the bulb and temperature
of the device.  I don't expect it to work because I have already built devices
of similar design that did not work.

That's were I am at, papers complete and last experiment in progress.  Don't
expect to hear much from me in the future.

Frank Zndiarsic