On Thu, Mar 22, 2012 at 9:29 AM, Jones Beene <jone...@pacbell.net> wrote:
> [...]

I prepared a more technical response, but I decided it wouldn't
actually get my point across.
There is philosophy of life that I think many people share -- No man
is an island -- and by being connected we get back more than we give.

It is not a wishwashy/illogical middle ground to say conservation of
energy can be violated and still insist that buidling a perpetual
motion machine is impossible. "Closing the loop" is equivalent to
becoming disconnected, and this state will kill the device's creative
power.

Harry