Quite nice video. This kind of video however is very easy to do as frame by
frame animation. It may require a lot of algorithmic work, but it is not that
difficult to do. There were more photorealistic antigravity nazi-ufos in the
Iron Sky movie!

There was speculation that it was based on antigravity. Antigravity however is
not physically plausible, because 90% reduction in inertia would wreak a havoc
in cellular chemistry that cannot work properly without proper levels of
inertia. Therefore antigravity, i.e. making the aircraft lightweight, is not
practical way to travel.

Antigravity could be done in principle perhaps if craft can be shielded from
Earth's gravity, although it does not sound very plausible. But reducing the
craft's inertia is just not possible. I think that even electronics must be
separately adapted to smaller levels of inertia, and drastic reduction of
inertia could even destroy molecular and perhaps even nuclear bonds in
materials.

―Jouni