I am just writing kind of explanation-in-context for Rossi's discovery.
The news about Rossi's competition are largely exagerated.There is only
Defkalion, many classes superior tto Rossi in engineering, management,
science (yes because Rossi has only used scientists but is not working with
them!), management and business strategy. Little chances that anything else
understood what Rossi' so called catalyst is and is not.