I also suspect that the reaction is a bit more complex than a single hydrogen
fusion.

Dave

-----Original Message-----
From: Axil Axil <janap...@gmail.com>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Tue, May 22, 2012 9:44 pm
Subject: Re: [Vo]: Proton Fusion Ni58 to Cu59 Endothermic?

There are a number of assumptions at issue in this tread that I would like to
counter. I believe that a cooper pair of Protons fuses with the nickel nucleus.
The reaction products of this type fusion are listed in the Kim paper
http://www.physics.purdue.edu/people/faculty/yekim/BECNF-Ni-Hydrogen.pdf
The cooper pair of protons speculation assumes a superconductive surface on the
nano nickel powder which must be hot at 4ooC to thermalize the gamma radiation
from the fusion reaction. His thermalization is done by averaging the gamma ray
energy over N coherent atoms(thermal energy value = gamma energy/N).
The coulomb barrier is greatly lowered by Rossi’s catalyst (aka secret sauce).
Penetration of this greatly weakened or nonexistent barrier consumes no
reaction energy.
Cheers: Axil