It is easy to go over the top with dramatization on this one.

This scenario does not need to involve parallel universes (in the SciFi
sense) nor anything theological. In fact, Dirac's "reciprocal space" works
fine - as the "repository" for deep hydrinos, and with no other fictional
"baggage" so to speak.

BTW - for those who do not grasp what actually happened in the EPRI reports,
here is a short synopsis of Ahern's experiments. First, there is a well
insulated reactor with numerous RTDs for accurate temperature measurement.
The reactor is filled with pressurized hydrogen and various sample
nanopowders - including an inert control powder. There is a resistance
heater, drawing in the tens of watts. The current is kept absolutely
constant to the heater, so that there is no variation on P-in during the
run.

With the 'control', you will find from datalogging that a specific rate of
thermal transfer occurs between the outer RTD, where the heater is located
and the inner. Hydrogen under pressure is a good conductor of heat so this
is normally only a few degrees. For example, in the control setup (no active
powder) one might see 350C on the outside and 340C on the inside. The
difference is minimal and never varies.

OK - when one switches from the control to active nanopowder, things get
interesting and if there is excess energy from the interaction of hydrogen
with the powder, there will be an "inversion", so that the inner RTD becomes
hotter - often much hotter than the outer. That happens with nano-nickel,
and the resulting temperature can be close to 100 degrees inverted. This is
NOT calorimetry, but there are implications to be firmed up on further
experimentation.

The interesting part (for this thread) is that with Titanium nanopowder,
instead of a temperature inversion indicating gain, you get an anomalous
"sink." For instance, instead of an expected 10 degree drop (out-to-in) the
spread can be much higher, an order of magnitude perhaps, indicating "active
cooling".

Any round numbers above are for illustration purposes only; but the results
are shocking and significant in both anomalies - heat and cooling. And guess
what, the cooling anomaly could be almost as important as the heating, in
terms of new physics.

EVEN IF THERE IS NO PATH TO COMERCIALIZATION - for an active cooling
anomaly, it could be important if it points the way to an accurate
understanding of the heat. That is where this is going.

I haven’t heard a better explanation for active nano-cooling than the
disappearance of matter from one spatial dimension into "reciprocal space."
This space may not be a true dimension, but a fractal instead. "Fractal" is
being used in the original way to mean a fractional dimension. Plus, the
matter which is lost may not be a neutron, per se, but instead a
maximum-redundant hydrino.

Essentially, what I think happens with nano-titanium cooling is that the
nanoparticles - which are a strong Mills' catalyst - collapse to the full
redundancy in one continuous step - where there is both heat release on
shrinkage, followed immediately by massive heat loss. on the atomic level,
when the hydrino essentially disappears into reciprocal space. The net
result is active cooling. Why it only happens with titanium needs to be
answered. Perhaps it is a momentum effect of some kind.

E=mc^2 works both ways, apparently - and when mass "disappears" - in a
dimensional sense, so does the corresponding energy it contained. This is
seen as heat removal from a hot reactor. The active species does not have to
be 'mirror matter' as in the original article - but if that helps in
appreciating the view through Alice's 'looking glass' - good! ... it is kind
of catchy, so let's keep it.

Jones