Hi,
[snip]
>Essentially, what I think happens with nano-titanium cooling is that the
>nanoparticles - which are a strong Mills' catalyst - collapse to the full
>redundancy in one continuous step - where there is both heat release on
>shrinkage, followed immediately by massive heat loss. on the atomic level,
>when the hydrino essentially disappears into reciprocal space. The net
>result is active cooling. Why it only happens with titanium needs to be
>answered. Perhaps it is a momentum effect of some kind.

They don't need to disappear into reciprocal space. Hydrino molecules can quite
easily disappear into ordinary space. They can simply migrate through the atomic
interstices of the container wall into the atmosphere. ;-)

However the energy lost in this manner is never going to be more than a few meV
(milli-eV)/ molecule (i.e. normal thermal kinetic energy), and could in no way
compensate for the energy of formation (at least 10's of eV / molecule).

Regards,

Robin van Spaandonk