Nah! If Axil owned a company close to commercialization, he wouldn't be so generous in sharing his understanding. If he did, he will quickly lose any market advantage.

Axil is just one all around nice fellow for sharing his knowledge. If his theories pan out and I am able to commercial my design, I know where to send a very generous thank you.

Jojo

----- Original Message ----- From: <integral.property.serv...@gmail.com>
To: "vortex-l" <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Monday, June 25, 2012 1:52 AM
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Coherent Quantum Wires and Charge Accumulation

With your Mensa mind, Axil, we must assume that you already own a company just about ready to market a high pressure boiler fuel insert. N'est-ce *pas*? Will you offer start up shares? Where can I join the investor waiting list? Looking forward to an offering where minimum five figures is required.

Warm Regards,

Reliable