Hideki,

Here is missing post:

<Axil,
<
<Google *vale nickel powder carbonyl*. Revisit <http://www.mail-archive.com/vortex-l@eskimo.com/msg49505.html (Brilliant analysis!).
<In addition, I read or heard Rossi ridicule possible shortage of Ni powder but can not pick up on specific <reference. It appears that proper preparation, purification and handling are essential. See
<http://www.mail-archive.com/vortex-l@eskimo.com/msg45727.html
<and
<http://www.uibm.gov.it/uibm/dati/Titolare.aspx?load=info_list_uno&id=1933570&table=Invention&#ancoraSearch
<“Method and Apparatus for Generating Energy through Nuclear Reactions of Hydrogen Adsorbed by Orbital <Capture to a Metal Crystalline Nanostructure”, et alia.
<
<You commented on this previously. See Axil : <http://www.talk-polywell.org/bb/viewtopic.php?p=67616&sid=a67427fd867eb1b9b08913e1b77ed98e
<
<With your Mensa mind, Axil, we must assume that you already own a company just about ready to market a <high pressure boiler fuel insert. N'est-ce *pas*? Will you offer start up shares? Where can I join the <investor waiting list? Looking forward to an offering where minimum five figures is required.
<
<Warm Regards,
<
<Reliable
<
<Sun, 24 Jun 2012 11:25:40 -0700 Jojo,
<
<What are you talking about: Ther is no original message on vortex-l
<
<Hideki
<SNIP>

Jojo

With your Mensa mind, Axil, we must assume that you already own a company just about ready to market a high pressure boiler fuel insert. N'est-ce *pas*? Will you offer start up shares? Where can I join the investor waiting list? Looking forward to an offering where minimum five figures is required.
Warm Regards,

Reliable

Thank you Reliable for the excellent references.. Axil is hidden and probably will never disclose background. See http://www.technologyreview.com/profile/Axil/

Anonymous