Jed, on your point 2 -- to me they seem not be saying they base their
claims on the cold fusion experiments of others. They said "NASA, US Navy,
publicly traded companies from America, Canada, Germany and England and
universities abroad* have visited us and have turned their attention to our
achievements." *
*
*
>From this rather poor translation, it seems that DGT are saying that they
have got the attention of important visitors -- but they can't get
investments operating out of Greece.

Best,

Frank

--