wow! 

A woman.
Reality invading? This is a men's world!

..At Kresenn we are working to develop a unified theory for LENR based on the 
study of nanomagnetism in ultrathin films, multilayers and nanostructures. ...

Theory-development is now not a matter of science any more, but of REAL MEN in 
the corporate world.
I waited for this one. PHANtastic!


G.



________________________________
 Von: Susanna Gipp <[email protected]>
An: [email protected] 
Gesendet: 19:48 Samstag, 28.Juli 2012
Betreff: Re: [Vo]:Kresenn Ltd: a new player on the LENR market?
 

Wow another web site and a po box full of  bulls... ahem free energy promises.
What are they're selling ? A cheap copy of Rossi's stuff ?




2012/7/28 Akira Shirakawa <[email protected]>

On 2012-07-28 19:27, Akira Shirakawa wrote:
>
> I wonder if others
>>will join the LENR market in the meantime.
>>
>
Here I meant to write: "the rush to market".
>
>Cheers,
>S.A.
>
>

Reply via email to