Akira, a very sensible retreat.

I would welcome a female voice here.
So I tried to encourage Susanna to chime in.

This is NOT merely a men's world!
(Listen to James Brown)

Any discussion which is purely by men is suspicious by definition!

G.



________________________________
 Von: Akira Shirakawa <[email protected]>
An: [email protected] 
Gesendet: 20:34 Samstag, 28.Juli 2012
Betreff: Re: [Vo]:Kresenn Ltd: a new player on the LENR market?
 
On 2012-07-28 19:48, Susanna Gipp wrote:
> Wow another web site and a po box full of  bulls... ahem free energy
> promises.
> What are they're selling ? A cheap copy of Rossi's stuff ?

On a more serious note, after checking out a few things, it appears this 
website isn't as fresh as I thought. Apparently it's been online since 
mid-2011. By the way, I find that portions of what can be found in the 
"Articles" section are rather inconveniently written, at least for a company 
supposed to be taken seriously.

http://www.kresenn.com/#!articles

Anyway, if this isn't a newly opened website, somehow it managed to elude LENR 
blogosphere exposure until recently. I've never read anything before about it, 
the company, or Celani's involvement with it, either.

Assuming that the website has been left unchanged since its inception, Q1-2013 
is getting closer and its owners might want to clarify ASAP its status, if 
there are any news or what happened with their collaboration with Francesco 
Celani (I was under the impression he was struggling trying to obtain research 
funds).

Cheers,
S.A.

Reply via email to