On 2012-07-28 19:27, Akira Shirakawa wrote:
Hello group,

I found this months-old information on the web from CEO Angelo Ovidi, last April: http://lenrforum.eu/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=197

Angelo Ovidi wrote:at the moment we are still testing and we have only partial 
(but great) results coming from lab that I cannot still disclose. I can tell 
you that we are experimenting on all the transition metal range, including 
alloys, and it should be clear to everybody that LENR is not just Nickel or 
Palladium.
Our idea is to take all the needed time on tests before going towards the 
commercialization and a patent. Only with the backup of a solid theory we can 
jump from 1:6 - 1:20 to that values. There is a common key in all the variety 
of LENR reactions. Found that we can have reactors really capable to work with 
some water and the metal from an old can of Coke. In my opinion all the current 
reactors on the market have still that feel of uncertainty and not complete 
reliability that don't help the diffusion of the technology on a large scale. 
Also the theory is a series of unrelated pieces coming from different (great) 
scientists that try not to disclose a lot of their research to defend their 
patents. We need a common language.
Our idea is to patent the reactor but to make at least the default theory 
available to everybody as soon as possible since LENR is not just another 
scientific research but the possible new hope capable to solve many of the 
energy problems of the planet and to permit space travel.
I hope to give you better details asap. Meanwhile if somebody is interested or 
curious in what we are doing or want to invest in it just contact me.

Best regards,
Angelo

It looks like I am not following LENR news sources deeply enough since I missed this.

Cheers,
S.A.

Reply via email to