On 9 August 2012 02:12, Axil Axil <janap...@gmail.com> wrote:

> From a systems engineering standpoint, it is a far better energy system
> than the Rossi reactor because high efficiency is possible without high
> heat production.

Better, are you serious? This engine would immediately transform Earth
Civilization into Star Trek age (by 2014 into Type I and by 2050 even into
Type II civilization at Kardashev scale). With this engine, we could travel
into Mars in just six days and into nearby stars in one generation.

Although this is far better than any perpetual motion machine fancier has
ever hoped for, I am a big fan of this thing. Not that I would not think
that it is way too good to be true, but it feels just utterly good to take
some vacations from reality and go Rohner's web pages and dream a little
bit of fairy-tale world, where there are no scarcity from any material
needs.

Probably this is not real, because Rohner is religious and religion is
somewhat antithesis for being smart, creative and scientific. It is sad,
but that's the way it is. Same argument goes also for Rossi, btw.

I would say that currently our best shot is in Celani. It would be huge
boost for cold fusion research if he could make it replicable and that he
could present a first ever convincing demonstration of cold fusion
apparatus!

–Jouni