You response confuses me.

Jouni said:

*Better, are you serious?*

Axil thinks:

You state the Rossi's reactor is superior in concept. True?

Journi said:

*This engine would immediately transform Earth Civilization into Star Trek
age (by 2014 into Type I and by 2050 even into Type II civilization at
Kardashev scale). With this engine, we could travel into Mars in just six
days and into nearby stars in one generation.*

Axil states:

IMO, this is possible. But do you still think that the Rossi reactor is
better?

Journi said:

*Although this is far better than any perpetual motion machine fancier has
ever hoped for, I am a big fan of this thing. Not that I would not think
that it is way too good to be true, but it feels just utterly good to take
some vacations from reality and go Rohner's web pages and dream a little
bit of fairy-tale world, where there are no scarcity from any material
needs.*

Axil states:

I take this statement as an full throated endorsement of the engine.

Journi said:

*Probably this is not real, because Rohner is religious and religion is
somewhat antithesis for being smart, creative and scientific. It is sad,
but that's the way it is. Same argument goes also for Rossi.*

Axil states:

Papp and Rossi are two peas in the same pod; brilliant, paranoid and
eccentric.

Papp stumbled onto the reaction and was smart enough to try to
commercialize it. He could not do it because of his personality and lack of
trust. And other people have been building on his work since 1982, that is
30 years, a very long time.

John Rohner is smart, trusting enough, cooperative enough, a great team
player, has the right electronics background, is down to earth, and dogged
enough to bring the engine to market.

Journi said:

*I would say that currently our best shot is in Celani. It would be huge
boost for cold fusion research if he could make it replicable and that he
could present a first ever convincing demonstration of cold fusion
apparatus!*

Axil states:

Celani is still working on LENR. Rossi is two generations(LENR++) ahead of
him and Rohner is way ahead of them all.

The Papp engine can get a UL certification next week; it is so benign in
nature. It may take other LENR developers many years or even decades to get
that far in commercialization.

The Papp process is open source and is very attractive because of that...
from the standpoint of commercialization.
LENR commercialization is key to general acceptance of LENR as a technology.

Cheers:   Axil