From: Axil

> These guys don't write things down, they use videos and interviews

> to communicate, this makes research difficult.

> I was under the impression that the coil is always active and is

> not switched off and on.

> J Rohner uses, Scandium at the tip of his anode for some reason.

> He also uses four cathodes ( cut down spark plugs) at 110,000

> volts each. He says they add up to 440,000 V total. I don't

> understand how this addition of voltage is figured.

I hope Mike Carrell is listening in on this topic. He was an electrical
engineer during his earlier career. With RCA, I believe.

I wonder if Mike might be willing to add his own two-cents as to what is
going on here. ...Perhaps more to the point, whether the amount of
electrical energy being expended in the discharges, combined with the
observed amount of mechanical energy displayed, in truth turns out to
balance the energy equations in such a manner as to result in no actual O/U
involved.

I'm neither an electrical engineer nor a mechanical engineer. It's
fascinating, nevertheless.

Regards,

Steven Vincent Johnson

www.OrionWorks.com