Dear Peter,

I do not expect any theory to be simple. I think, as we discussed another
time, something multistage like photosynthesis. But I cannot think about
the if they do not release data with better accuracy! Given that there are
many stages, I have to separate what comes in different stages and
processes. Without more data, I cannot do that!