Come on Mark,  now you want to really mess up our minds!

Dave

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Iverson <markiver...@charter.net>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Thu, Aug 16, 2012 12:19 pm
Subject: [Vo]:Can Fields Induce Other Fields in Vacuum?

FYI:  this forwarded to me by a colleague…
-Mark

Trouble with Maxwell’s Electromagnetic Theory:
Can Fields Induce Other Fields in Vacuum?
http://vixra.org/pdf/1206.0083v5.pdf

Abstract
The purpose of this article is to point out that Maxwell’s electromagnetic
theory,
believed by the majority of scientists a fundamental theory of physics, is in
fact built
on an unsupported assumption and on a faulty method of theoretical
investigation.
The result is that the whole theory cannot be considered reliable, nor its
conclusions
accurate descriptions of reality. In this work it is called into question
whether radio
waves (and light) travelling in vacuum, are indeed  composed of mutually
inducing
electric and magnetic fields.