From: Mauro Lacy <ma...@lacy.com.ar>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Sun, Aug 19, 2012 6:05 pm
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Can Fields Induce Other Fields in Vacuum?

              On 08/16/2012 01:19 PM, Mark Iverson wrote:

FYI:  this forwarded to me by a colleague…

-Mark

Trouble with Maxwell’s Electromagnetic          Theory:

Can Fields Induce Other Fields in Vacuum?

http://vixra.org/pdf/1206.0083v5.pdf

Abstract

The purpose of this article is to point out          that Maxwell’s
electromagnetic theory,

believed by the majority of scientists a          fundamental theory of
physics, is in fact built

on an unsupported assumption and on a          faulty method of theoretical
investigation.

The result is that the whole theory cannot          be considered reliable, nor
its conclusions

accurate descriptions of reality. In this          work it is called into
question whether radio

waves (and light) travelling in vacuum, are          indeed  composed of
mutually inducing

electric and magnetic fields.

    The idea of mutually inducing electric and magnetic fields is,    without a
doubt, one of the cleverest stupid things found in modern    science. We don't
want to abandon it so soon... it has the big    advantage that it "solves" the
problem of the light carrying medium.

    It reminds me of the feats of the Münchhausen's baron, who raises
himself up by pulling from the strings of his shoes.