My apologies all,

After typing that in, I failed to read what I had typed - I guess my brain
was on auto-complete.  Here is the corrected quote:

"Strong decided to add not just a little hydrogen, but a huge amount in the
form a chunk of polyethylene plastic, which averages two hydrogen atoms for
every one of CARBON.  At conditions of diamond formation, Strong was to
learn, polyethylene breaks down to form carbon and hydrogen - lots of
hydrogen." ... "The belt apparatus blew up during Strong's very first
attempt.  With a deafening detonation and impact that shook the entire
knoll research complex ..." ... "Shrapnel sprayed out across the room and
ricocheted off the walls and ceiling."

--

Regards,
Bob Higgins