  From: Patrick Ellul
  To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
  Sent: Thursday, August 30, 2012 5:45 AM
  Subject: [Vo]:Rossi said...

  Andrea Rossi
  August 29th, 2012 at 3:05 AM
  Dear Dr Joseph Fine:
  You are perfectly right: in fact we are designing the new 1 MW plants, for
hot temperature, and the dimensions will be those of a cylinder with a diameter
of 1.2 m and a lencth od 0.4 m.
  Is shocking, I myself are surprised, but it is so.
  Warmest Regards,
  A.R.

  Andrea Rossi
  August 29th, 2012 at 9:45 AM
  Dear Franco:
  Attention: the dimensions 1.2 x 0.4 is not the surface of the surface of the
reactors! Inside this drum of 1.2 x 0.4 m there are 100 reactors , each of one
having about 1 200 cm^2 of surface !
  I talked of the dimensions of the external container, not of the heat
exchange surface !
  Warm Regards,
  A.R.

  Regards,