Mark, I think that the site what James was citing is an obvious scam site.
There is no question about that. Terry quite clearly stated that permanent
magnets do wear down quite fast, so it should be impossible to do commercially
significant magnetic perpetual motion machine.

It was sad that James put that scam link, because the original video:

Evolution of perpetual motion
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqG-TL0WnjE

was very reasonable concept. Same uploader has also uploaded few other concepts
for magnetic perpetual motion machines. They show more clearly that the
rotation is indeed accelerating, but their operating principles are not as
clearly demonstrated as with this video.

―Jouni