I wrote:

> If you had any idea how difficult it is, you would be amazed at how
> quickly they do it, and how much progress they have made. . . .
>

> Setting up and running an experiment is painstaking, time consuming work.

You can see what I mean in these photos of Celani's demonstration
experiment:

http://iccf17.org/photo/photo1.php?dir_str=9

That equipment was assembled by a small team of experts at NI, including
the CEO. They replaced all of the original equipment that Celani brought
from the ENEA. They are arguably the most qualified people in the world.
They were working in a building where every component made by the company
is in stock, so there were no delays getting parts. They were working at
the request of the CEO with carte blanche funding, and instant access to
every expert in the company. That is not a particularly large or
complicated experiment. Yet it took them *12 days* of difficult work to get
the thing right.