From: Eric Walker

Ohmic heating is fully conservative, and if you put in 10 watts of electric
power and get back 12 watts of heat, then either it is measurement error… or
… not exactly Joule heating.

Just to clarify -- I enjoyed the report.  I also took particular pleasure in
hearing about the nickels that others ended up dissolving; I didn't know that
would happen.  I was curious -- what were the details of the power
measurements?  Was the signal steady or did it fluctuate?  Did you do any kind
of calibration?

Eric

No, no. This is completely ad lib, ex-tempo, spur of the moment, flash in the
pan, down and dirty, first time for everything, etc. Were it not for the
spontaneity of the internet grape-vine, it would never have gotten past a few
crazies. Completely unreliable … at least as it stands on Friday.

Next week, who knows?

Actually – tomorrow could be an important milestone in the progress of the
entire LENR field.

Nick Reiter will strive to publish a white paper on Sat eve or maybe later – of
his extraordinary early findings with cobalt ions in Zeolite. This could blow
Celani out of the water in terms of robustness, and Fran Roarty may have a
Casimir epiphany. I will post a reference as soon as it is known.

Once again … not proved or even reliable … just over the threshold of minimal
cyber-gossip standards….