On Thu, Oct 25, 2012 at 10:24 AM, OrionWorks - Steven V Johnson
<svj.orionwo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Oops! Just to be clear on this point, Rossi did NOT say that. He did
> NOT say he has a planned press conference with Obama. That was pure
> speculation. I should have read the statement more mroe clearly.

Reading further:

"Except that he will join Romney. Don’t you remember…

“Dear Dr Rossi,
I am reading some of Ayn Rand’s works and now I think I better
understand your philosophy. Could I be right?

Best regards,
Antonella

Andrea Rossi
January 23rd, 2012 at 10:00 AM

Dear Antonella:
Could be. In “Addio Kira” the individuals are seen as bearers of a
specific light from God that cannot melt in a system but has the duty
to give a specific contribution to the system. In her is evident the
reaction to the massification demanded from the bolscevism, anyway I
share that phylosophy, in a certain sense, yes.
Warm regards,
A.R.”

So Rossi is an Objectivist.