An unequivocal acceptance of cold fusion by the establishment (say, GE
comes out in full support of Rossi) next week would more likely inure to
the benefit of Romney than Obama given the vicious role government has
played in opposing cold fusion, Romney's statemet in support of cold fusion
research (however ignorant it was of the definition of cold fusion) and
Obama's manifest idiocy in "picking winners" in the energy field.