My own guess is that this comment will end up being another overwhelming
promise followed by another underwhelming delivery. It just seems to be a
pattern common to Mr. Rossi. I hope I'm wrong.

Again, I'm trying to play the dispassionate commentator here. I have no
position on whether he "has anything", whether there will be commercial
significance, etc. There just isn't enough information. "I don't know" is
an excellent answer to most questions, especially when it's true.

Jeff