Ouellette un-erased the comment by Storms, and added:

"With all due respect to Dr. Storms, I stand by my post."

http://blogs.scientificamerican.com/cocktail-party-physics/2012/10/29/genie-in-a-bottle-the-case-against-cold-fusion/#comment-461

Perhaps she restored this in response to my last message: ""I suggest you
stop erasing comments from distinguished scientists such as Storms."

My own comments remain erased, as does the comment by someone else pointing
to Robert Duncan's words.

McKubre has been watching these shenanigans from a distance. Not to put
words in his mouth, I think he regards this as a skillfully executed
hatchet job. He wrote to me with wry humor: "I am glad we are still a
problem" for these people.