I have been computing a number of time domain transitions between different
outer glass temperatures versus input power levels for the Celani replication
project.  After a lot of hard effort I have been able to work out a process
which allows me to generate excellent curve matching between the measured
values and my process model.  The pressure change effect is clearly visible and
detrimental to an otherwise essentially perfect time fit.

The model I am using does not require any excess power to be generated in order
to work properly.

There is no way to be certain that the Celani concept does not actually
generate extra energy, but that case is becoming easier to support as the
testing progresses and our tools become more accurate.  I would like to see
additional calibration attempts with inactive wires to ensure that our results
are solid.

It would be unfortunate if this type of system does not generate additional
heat since it so closely resembles other systems that we have great confidence
in.  I only wish that we had access to the same quality of data to review
concerning operation of these other devices.  It would not take long for the
team to determine how well they perform.

Dave