This may not be a factor in the Celani replication experiment where
pressures are high (greater than 1 atmosphere correct??),  but at low
pressures, the thermal conductivity of hydrogen gas is hugely impacted
by small amounts of a heavier molecule gas that is added  - such as
Argon or nitrogen.   I forget exactly how low the pressure needs to be
- but something less than 10% of 1 atmosphere (1.5 psi).  So for
example, 1.5 psi of 90% H2 and 10% Argon has much lower thermal
conductivity than 100% H2 at the same pressure.  The reason is that
fast moving hydrogen is *physically* blocked from transporting heat by
the much  slower and larger Argon atoms.  18 years ago, in 1995, I was
running a Mizuno proton conductor replication experiment  and I added
a very small amount of air (which is mostly nitrogen) to the low
pressure deuterium gas and got a temperature rise. I had thought that
adding gas should increase the thermal conductivity of the gas and
reduce the temperature of the proton conductor operating at 350 C.
But because of the low pressure H2 and the addition of higher weight
gas, the temperature increased and I therefore thought that Air was
the trigger for a cold fusion effect.  It took a bit of research to
find out that I had an artifact. I was able to post my question about
thermal conductivity changes on a discussion board and got an answer.
The Internet was a great help - even back then in its beginning.

But again, in the Celani replication experiment where the pressures
are greater than 1 atmosphere, this issue of hydrogen conductivity
being affected hugely by Argon in a counter intuitive way is less of
an issue.  The purpose of my email is to alert people to the counter
intuitive effects at low pressures (less than 10% of an atmosphere)
involving Hydrogen and a second higher molecular weight gas.
Though I could not find a good thermal conductivity graph of hydrogen
and another gas at low pressure on the internet to show my point.