He he he.....

yeah I'm all you label me. I'm all that and more. And yes, I have a repressed childhood. You can believe whatever it is that tickles your fancy.

Yes, I'm a turd; but whose more pathetic? The turd or the man playing with the turd knowing it's a turd? The turd has no choice, but the man playing with a turd has got to be some maladjusted retard. LOL...

But at least..... at least I am smart enough to graduate with a engineering degree; but sensible enough not to boast that I am some kind of expert.. And I am wise enough not to worship a 2nd rate moon god preached by a sex-perverted 9 year-old child molesting prophet.

Somebody doing this must be some maladjusted individual. The sexual pervert prophet would have tipped any sensible man to stay away from that moon god; but our expert worships him. LOL....

OH my, I've really done it this time. I'm done for.. You will now really call for my banning. Since I just insulted your great moon god and his "holey" loving prophet. I'm done for; you will now go to your imam and issue a fatwah against me and have me killed. LOL....

BTW, for those of you just reading this. I have done nothing more than tell the truth. Allah is the moon god of muhammed's tribe; and muhammed is a sex-perverted prophet with dozens of wives and concubines including a 9 year-old little girl barely out of diapers. And muslim imams do indeed issue a fatwah for the assasination of anyone who they consider have insulted their prophet. I speak the truth if you care to research it yourself. Even muslims acknowledge these truths and this is a source of great embarassment for many a moon god worshipper; and you will see our expert trying to spin this away.

Jojo

PS, Don't even pretend that you don't read what I write. Everyone know that you read it. LOL. But, as for me, I honestly only read the first part of your posts. It's tiresome to read your verbal diarrhea. So, if you really really really want to insult me; make sure you do so in the first few sentences. That would really be effective in getting me and hurting me with your insults. LOL....

So, Go ahead, continue the insults. I will give as much and much more than I can get. Christmas period is a slow time for me so I'll play along with your games. But come January, you can play with yourself.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Abd ul-Rahman Lomax" <a...@lomaxdesign.com>