ah ah... good professors and very strict say my (muslim) step-child...
my (muslim) wife confirm , and me too... if catholic religion disappear, we
have to keep the schools...

in Indonesia like in france, religious schools have to enforce mixing and
non-segregation....
except madrassa in indonesia which are too religious to allow that...
noboby's perfect...