http://www.oocities.org/waterfuel111/water_explosion_menu.html

The above isn't exactly Acta Physica but it has some interesting links and
claims

________________________________
From: ChemE Stewart [mailto:cheme...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 02, 2013 10:02 AM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Papp and Water

Axil,

I agree with your thinking, I will also mention that I believe these plasmoids
or "energetic particles" love mass-energy dense matter like WATER.  It gives
them something to shred at their surface and spit out their tail, leaving
ionized, charged particles.  As I have been modelling what I believe are more
massive energetic particle tracks in our atmosphere they appear to be FOLLOWING
CONDENSED WATER VAPOR trails in the atmosphere.  Water may have been Papps
Nuclear Fuel.  This was also probably the fuel for Nanospire's energetic
particles.  Once the particles/plasmoids are created, the more mass-energy
dense material(water) at their surface makes them more energetic. Just the way
I see it.

Stewart
darkmattersalot.com<http://darkmattersalot.com>