From: Alan Fletcher <a...@well.com>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Fri, Jan 18, 2013 5:01 pm
Subject: [Vo]:Rossi Third-Party Paper : Good News / Bad News

January 17th, 2013 at 10:36 PM
<http://www.journal-of-nuclear-physics.com/?p=776&cpage=2#comment-565344>

Dear tomconover:

I did not read the report, yet, because it has not been published
yet. By the way, the Third Party members returned this week to make
more tests to clear some points that they had to repeat, while I am
in Miami. I know that there are skeptics too.
I fear we will have to wait for the publication to know about the
report. Maybe I will have its final version the day before the
publication, maybe not.
About the plantas, they are in construction.
Warm Regards,
A.R.

Bad news : yet another jam-tomorrow deferment

Good news: Could be to clarify a point raised during peer-review

(lenr.qumbu.com -- analyzing the Rossi/Focardi eCat  -- and the
defkalion hyperion -- Hi, google!)