Peter Gluck <peter.gl...@gmail.com> wrote:

the affair is explained the best at Steve Krivit's NET site.

Unfortunately that is now behind a pay wall.

> Piantelli has told me that Zichichi has not collaborated with him, has not
> followed his advices and knew anything better than him..

Who is Zichini? I have never head of him. I found a Wikipedia page on him,
but there is nothing relating to cold fusion. Did he publish a paper?

Britz, Storms and I have compiles a good bibliography of cold fusion
papers. Zichini is not an author or coauthor.

Is is possible Stremmenos meant Cerron-Zeballos?