I ma sorry to disappoint you but in the real industrial practice around,
beyond, and above the
patent description there exist critical elements of Know  What, Know How,
Know Why and in some cases Know Who. If you buy a licence you pay for the
patent but also for the other technical issues.
Peter

--
Dr. Peter Gluck
Cluj, Romania