Jones,

I'm still working the kinks out of the experimental procedures.  At first
glance, the behavior doesn't appear to be different than the nickel and
tungsten.

What I am working on now is a three electrode system.  One is made out of
nitinol, and I'm using this as a heating element only.  Another is made out
of nitinol of the same length as the one used for the heating element.  The
third is made from stainless steel.

With the Android control system, I am running DC electrolysis for 9 seconds
(16 watts) and then pulse 80-90 watts of 94khz AC (100 milliseconds)
through either the heating element or axially through the cathode.

What you end up with is a comparison of runs of pulsing the AC through the
cathode vs. pulsing it through the nitinol used as a heating element.  I
have to make a new cathode and heating element and start over making
certain the impendance is matched for both.  The idea is that you have one
nitinol wire loaded with hydrogen and one that is not loaded with hydrogen.
 I'm thinking the HFAC current may trigger LENR in the hydrogen loaded
cathode but not in the heating element.

I thought the nitinol is intriguing for the reasons you noted (titanium and
nickel being used in past experiments) and its shape changing when heated.
 I think the next thing to try will be a similar setup using a combination
of tungsten and nitinol paired together.  Then we'll be running with 3
materials that have shown results from other researchers.

Also, thank you for the thoughts on endotherm possibilities.  I'll keep
that in mind if I see something anomalous.

Jack