From: Edmund Storms [mailto:stor...@ix.netcom.com]
Sent: Saturday, January 26, 2013 3:55 PM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Cc: Edmund Storms
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Another article about the impact of automation on
employment

Sorry Jed, but your analysis conflicts with every economist that I have read
and I read many. Raising taxes back to Clayton is not possible because the
economy is not growing as fast as it was then so that the tax rate would
have to be a bigger fraction of the income to provide the same amount of
money, which people resist. Also, the debt is much larger now.  We have
passed the point of no return according to most analysts.

Ed