*F&P produced 294 MJ of excess energy at 101 W.*

Regarding:

*Demonstrate scientifically, with great precision and solid certainty that
the Fleischmann Pons Effect has a nuclear nature.*

It is unfortunate the Fleischmann Pons Effect was the first instance of the
LENR reaction’s manifestation.

I liken the FP effect to the analogy of starting a fire in a flooded forest
drenched in a perpetual downpour. Dry firewood is hard to find and if
found, it continually gets wet.

It is better to start a fire in a very dry place filled with dry tinder.

By this I mean that there is a coupling between the high ambient heat in
the environment were the reaction takes place and the basic mechanisms of
the reaction.

Rossi has shown this to be true.

The Fleischmann Pons Effect does not optimally exist in the parameter space
conducive to the development of the LENR reaction.

A LENR theorist should properly look into the conditions where heat can
affect the relaxation of the coulomb barrier.

This might seem illogical at first, but such a connection must and does
properly exist.