Jed, Ed,

As the both of you may know, Abd Lomax, being the obsessive poster that he
can be at times, has recently posted a great deal of additional analysis on
Mr. Krivit, New Energy Times, & W-L out on NewVortex. His comments are a
matter of public record out in Yahoo NewVortex (aka: Vortex-l classic).

Some might find the following two NewVortex posts of interest.

Here is an excerpt from Abd discussing Krivit's propensity to completely
misunderstand the communications of another individual. In this case
Krivit's inability understand the intent of Richard Garwin's own words:

See NewVortex subject thread: New Energy Times (non)coverage of W-L LENR
theory criticism

Excerpt:

> Read the Garwin page. I've covered this here.

> A better link is
http://newenergytimes.com/v2/sr/WL/WLTheory.shtml#3rdparty

[From Krivit & NET]

>>Richard Garwin (Nuclear physicist, key

>>participant in the Manhattan Project and

>>designer of the first hydrogen bomb) - 2007:

>>"<http://newenergytimes.com/v2/sr/WL/media-3rd-party/GarwinWidomLarsenThre
ad.pdf>.I

>>didn't say it was wrong"

.

[Abd goes on to say]

> Garwin did not tell Krivit that he found

> nothing wrong with the Widom-Larsen theory. If

> he did, it's not shown on the linked page.

> Garwin said what was quoted: "I didn't [s]ay it

> was wrong." That was literal, a negation of his

> having allegedly said something that he had not

> said.

> Krivit first reported this at

> http://newenergytimes.com/v2/news/2008/NET26.shtml#sec8

> He's completely misunderstood Garwin. He took

> that statement as support for W-L theory, when

> it's pretty clear that Garwin thinks it's bogus.

> The gamma shield. Krivit did not originally

> understand the brief comment, which shows that,

> at least at that time, that he was clueless about

> this huge problem with W-L theory.

I have added my own comments about what I think may be motivating Krivit to
respond the ways that he continues to do. Some of this personal opinion of
mine comes about as a result of having been a former BoD on Krivit's NET
around the time Steve first published his infamous critique of McKubre's M4
experimental analysis.

By all means feel free to read the entire thread. Knowing that Abd can be
quite prolific and lengthy, I recommend sitting down in your favorite comfy
char in the corner den with your etablet, fortified with a glass of fine red
wine. . Some weekend evening reading. ;-)

Regards,

Steven Vincent Johnson

www.OrionWorks.com

www.zazzle.com/orionworks