I wrote:

> The videos on YouTube do have individual tallies, showing how many times
> they have been downloaded, and likes and dislikes.

Steve Krivit has uploaded a bunch of videos, including some first-rate
ones. See:

http://www.youtube.com/user/StevenKrivit?feature=watch

You can tell which ones are popular. It is a little disappointing to see
that some have only been downloaded ~50 times.

This one is popular, and good! If I do say so myself:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SglvSJIlKFQ&feature=gv

(I wrote a lot of the voice-over.)

Here is a lecture by Iwamura which is popular, and well worth seeing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VefCEaLAkRw&list=UU28a-FqpaYi23i51vPRhJqg

As I said, I cannot easily measure if these are having an effect at
LENR-CANR.org. Iwamura is popular, but he would be anyway. That's quality
work.