Jack,

what is LGTB ?

each of us is uniquely all of single entire creative open fractal
hyperinfinity...

the tiniest item has the full intimate co-creative collaboration of
the entire all, transcending all systems of times and spaces, so the
"now" is forever actively evolving, with no fixed past, present,
future for anything...

it's good to play with thoughts that open as widely as possible...

any form of good versus evil can readily be left behind...

only unity is here, always, and it's very nice to itself...

within the fellowship of service,  Rich