Ok, well here we go.

Now this may require suspending some disbelief, but here goes.
I have found that I can actually engineer the aether, and that while some
dynamics of the aether make up matter and EM, other dynamics, speeds etc..
Make up chi, orgone, scalar, dark energy and dark matter.
Note: That movements in the aether makes up matter is a case very
powerfully made by Nobel prize winning physicist Frank Wilczek, from his
research with parcile accelerators and supercomputers.

Light is a Terrahertz frequency Electric and Magnetic wave/particle that
transmits through the aether.
That means that light structures the aether since light is structured
aether.

This allows for the creation of circuits and 'machines' to be made of mere
images!

So before you conclude I'm off my rocker, please try  to feel some
generally subtle sensation from either of these:

http://img803.imageshack.us/img803/7294/thelateststrongest.png
Feel this one directly over the screen, works better in a darkened room
where there aren't interfering light patterns. (energy may also be felt
around the image)

http://img809.imageshack.us/img809/1438/shooterv53.png
Feel the energy coming from the right side of the monitor.

The sensations can take time to build up as the device gains energy, and as
your palm fills with energy.

Some people can only feel the energy occasionally.

Now my aim is to get this to a physically detectable energy, or better yet
to actually put it to use to create an effect.

I would like suggestions, if you accept that there is a fluid/gas aether
(primarily entrained by the earth) then what kind of energy would use use
to effect it?
How would you create an aetheric disturbance that might manifest physically?

So please, have a good feel and see if you can detect something (generally
subtle, but not always) , a cool, a warmth, a tingle, a pressure, a buzzy
feeling, a flow.

John