John

I examined your images in series from your last post, and I have to say at the
very least I could feel sensations in my head as I gazed upon them.

Mind you, as I initially just skimmed your emails, I didn't see the part about
your expectations before I wrote the following, and it appears I felt what you
had indicated, unprompted no less!

The first seemed to affect my auditory center in the right brain, the second,
seemed to give me the feeling of a flow left to right cross hemispheric, and
the final (most recent) a slight twisting sensation.

It would be interesting to see what might be revealed in a P.E.T. scan. I tend
to be hyper-sensitive so to feel something in my head does not entirely
surprise me . I will say I have not tried them in a dark room yet. Just so I
know, should these be viewed from the screen or from a printed paper. Big
difference there. Screen = emitted columnar light flowing at a right angle to
the earths gravity/aether flow, whereas printed is reflected/absorbed
wavelengths and diffuse light in line with the aether flow.

Each would have differing effects on local aether.  I would expect that, if
printed, the best application would be to place a hand below the page to allow
gravity flow to pass through and modify aether flow like a filter, the hand or
head even, located below the image would feel something as a result.

I think you should read this http://www.rexresearch.com/grebenn/grebenn.htm, I
believe you'll see as I did that the authors story suggests creating
aether/gravity circuitry, a bit like what you're doing. I have a feeling this
stuff is related somehow. His would be more of a 3D circuit made of matter
voids akin to microwave circuitry, whereas yours seems to be a bit more on the
end of the relationship between aether and photon in a 2D sort of way.

All very intriguing John!

Gibson