From: Gibson Elliot
                Subject: Re: [Vo]:Any experimenters, aether theorists here?

                John .... I think you should read this
http://www.rexresearch.com/grebenn/grebenn.htm, I believe you'll see as I
did that the authors story suggests creating aether/gravity circuitry, a bit
like what you're doing. I have a feeling this stuff is related somehow.

I see what you mean. Check out the honeycomb "pain killer." I bet it works
for most everyone but Bob Park and Randi ...

The native American "dream catcher" has a strong placebo effect on many
natives and non-natives alike. Look for this to be an Obama-Care option on
the new budget.

Most doctors will tell you that the cure of a placebo is no less real than
the cure from some of the newest medications ... which are now pushing $1000
for a 30 day supply.

Heck, I think I will re-weigh John's images under the dream catcher... <g>