On Wed, May 8, 2013 at 10:56 AM, Kevin O'Malley <kevmol...@gmail.com> wrote:

> ***As I stated, Hagelstein's experiment was over 6 MONTHS.   Rossi claims
> he ran an industrial hot water heater for 2 YEARS.  The time factor is the
> one which has grown.

Unpublished and unverified claims that mean nothing. Maybe you're not
familiar with the claims from the 90s. Check Roulette et al (from the P&F
Toyota lab fame) or Piantelli for claims of tens or even a hundred watts
for months at a time. Piantelli's were even published; Roulette's weren't.
Hagelstein's claims are chickenfeed in comparison.

> I can see why researchers would want to scale down the reaction when they
> study it, so they can come to an understanding of it.

It's much easier to understand when the effect stands out more, not less.