Unpublished and unverified claims that mean nothing.
***Sure they do, but they aren't worth as much as published and
'verified'.  But does that mean your 450 published & peer reviewed papers
on Polywater are worth more than a visit to a sitting professor at MIT with
a 6 month ongoing experiment?  No.

 Hagelstein's work was published and there are some who visited him for
verification.
http://www.e-catworld.com/2012/05/hagelstein-public-invited-to-see-continuing-cold-fusion-demonstration-at-mit/

He even held a class and featured the experiment
*www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6zYdy5D4oY*

But what he didn't do is get it published in a physics-level peer reviewed
journal, at least not yet.  The situation for LENR is similar to what the
Wright brothers experienced between 1903-1908, when they OBVIOUSLY had made
huge advances in aeronautics but their article was rejected by Scientific
American because such progress was deemed impossible.  The Wright brothers
had to publish their results in a beekeepers journal.

View shared post <https://www.google.com/#>