On Wed, May 8, 2013 at 2:12 PM, Jones Beene <jone...@pacbell.net> wrote:

>  Kevin, You just drove a stake through the heart of one of the silliest
> arguments on record.****
>
> ** **
>
> “Tritium is detected at levels below what is necessary to explain excess
> heat”****
>
> ** **
>
> Who cares? TRITIUM IS DETECTED !  Get it? This essentially proves the LENR
> phenomenon is real.****
>
> ** **

I missed the obligatory "tritium is claimed to be detected", and no even if
it's detected, there could be contamination, accidental or deliberate.

If this is such indisputable proof, why is it that intelligent people don't
buy it? Do they hate the thought of clean and abundant energy? We know
that's not the case from the events of 1989.