Alain Sepeda <alain.sep...@gmail.com> wrote:

> It is experuimental anomalies, proven far below 50sigma, with many kind of
> anomalies proven, correlation with real-world factors and not with possible
> artifact source...

The role of correlation and real-world control factors is often overlooked,
even by supporters. This is critically important. Cold fusion heat with the
Pd-D system is correlated with several control factors, including:

* Heat appears with D but not H.

* Heat only appears with high loading.

Here is the critical thing about these control parameters: they cannot
affect temperature measurements. They cannot cause an artifact that looks
like excess heat.

There may be minor differences between the thermal properties of heavy
water and light water, but they are not enough to explain excess heat
measured with an isoperibolic calorimeter. Even if you insist could be a
factor, it would be crazy to suggest the difference between heavy and light
water might explain heat measured outside the cell walls with a flow or
Seebeck calorimeter.

There is no way cathode loading can affect the performance of any kind of
calorimeter.

(Alain: You should use an English spell check program. I depend on one!)